Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weekend with the Grandparents

The cold season is already nearing and none of us are ready for it. The boys and I go walking each morning and it seems that we only make it around our block 3 times before Mason starts screening because of his cold hands (he pulls off his gloves). I wish they made sweatshirts with gloves- smiliar to footed p.j. but for the hands.

This last weekend Doug's parents came to visit us from New Mexico and we all had a great time. We went to the park and Aden and Grandma chased grasshoppers on the path, We had goofy guy follow us around and try to chat with us while his wife and kid were riding thier bike- (don't ask it was weird) then saturday the weather got cooler and we went shopping and decided on Halloween costumes for the boys- they are being dragons, Aden was a dragon last year and wants to be one again so we got Mason a matching costume so they are Big Dragon and Baby Dragon. Then Sunday we watched conference in the comfort of our couches.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your blog is looking great and I love your title. You will have to help me think of something clever! Mine is pretty boring.

lrix said...

Hooray! I am excited you started your blog. It looks great. Some day you will have to tell me the story of the crazy man...now I am curios.

The Jacobsons said...

Your blog is so cute. It's so fun to be able to look at everyone's blogs and keep up with what's happening. I love to read and do crafts too, (the cooking we're working on) but we should get together more often.

Sarah said...

Katie, i'm so glad that we're blogging buddies now. Looks like you're an expert! I was going to tell you that I found a cool site that helps you turn your blog into a hardbound book. Check it out at http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. Hope all is going well and I'm sure I'll see you shopping soon!