Okay, normally I am the person who laughs at videos that are posted on YouTube, because these people really think they are funny or better yet they think they are great singers belting out a Faith Hill song in their bedroom with a web cam. And with that, I feel that everyone at some point in their life will be utterly embarrassed to the point where one has no other option but to smile and play along with the joke. I myself have had this opportunity to be this embarrassed. It all started last night at 10:30 when my sister texted me "Phase girl is on youtube" Phase girl..., not really code name for some risque prank that was done in high school, no, this goes back much further in time- elementary school!
To give you the preface to these movies, yes there are two but the second I will explain later, all began when my Half-Brother Erik came home from his mission and spent time with us for a while and he, the creative- film making type, decided to make a movie about two super heroes Phase girl-Andrea, my younger sister and Power girl- yep you guess it, me! and the villain in this movie is my trusty brother Scott- it's cute.
So why go through the trouble to tell everyone about this... if I am so embarrassed, I am doing this just in case someone come across it on the Internet- and to save us the trouble of having to explain the whole story... -so here it is for you to enjoy and get a good laugh as I still do; and realize that my "embarrassment quota" is now filled and you will probably be next! so laugh on dear friends and enjoy!
go to http://www.youtube.com/estavares
movie 1: "The Adventures of Powergirl and Phasegirl!"
movie 2: "Murder in toyland" I play the Barbie
The 2nd movie features stuffed animals and we; Me, Erick and Scott are voices to the toys. Pretty self explained.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, that is AWESOME!! You'll be totally famous, Powergirl! You and your sister were so cute in the movie. And Scott, wow. What a ham. I guess all kids get that creative urge--my brother Markus and I made a "radio show" on a cassette tape. Long gone now, thank goodness. Well, all the world will now see your creative genius. You going to show it to Aden and Mason someday?
Post a Comment