Friday, November 21, 2008

Fashion Central


First up we have Mason sporting a white bowl hat- works well in the rain and doubles as a hard hat. Thank you Mason



Short break for lunch, yes even models have to eat.. Actually I came upstairs and found Mason on the ground chowing down a tortilla.








Second in the Fashion Show is Aden wearing a mixture of designers first his shoes an over the knee boot that features a 4" heel is perfect for walking the runway, next let's look at his grandma hair, gray with delicate silver highlights perfect for the "I'm on my way to the salon for a wet set". These looks are just in time for the winter season. Thank you Aden.

I must say these kids make me glad to be a mom, they always find funny things to play with and love making me laugh. Thanks boys and I hope for many more Fashion Shows in near future!








3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aden and Mason are so dang cute! They make me laugh.

Melyssa said...

I think your boys are more fashion forward than my girls :)

Allen Family said...

Hey, I found your blog through Mary's blog. I also wanted to apologize for being so rude and not talking to you at real deals. I was a little stressed out with Kaeson running around so I was trying to hurry. Anyways check out our blog at clintanelle.blogspot.com