-----WARNING-----
DO NOT SLEEP ON THE JOB
I have been waking up at 5:20AM every morning to go workout and this day sleep got the best of me. I dozed off in Aden's bed while we were all resting, then I wake up to Aden running in his room saying, "Mommy Mason and I are Rainbows!" He had taken a ottoman flipped it over and used that as the step stool to reach the markers because I know my boys and all markers were out of reach... or so I thought.
I was mad, really I was, but they were so proud of being Rainbows, so I told them that we do not color on ourselves or suck on the markers (thier tounges were black) all while I took photos, then I gave them a nice soapy bath, thank heaven for washable markers.



3 comments:
Great story! The thingslittle boys think they should do! That is just so hilarious!!!
PS hey, you need to add me to your blog's friend's list...or are we not friendly enough yet, hmmmm?
PPS I posted pictures from the girl's night. It is a few stories down, but you'll find it if you want to see pics.
Way too funny. I am glad they kept the coloring to themselves and not your house.
Holy cow. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure this will be Joshua someday or another...
Post a Comment